There is more than one way to make money through Amazon. Even if you don't have the money to be invested a dime, you can still find some way to make money from Amazon. The following is a list of 50 business ideas associated with Amazon you can get out of the money.
50 Best Amazon Business ideas for Beginners
1. Amazon Kindle Publishing: Amazon has a platform that allows members to buy and borrow digital books from his voice. You could write the book yourself and publish it yourself on Amazon to get a nice passive income.
2. Amazon M-Turks: Amazon Mechanical Turks is the Amazon platform where people can complete small tasks takes between a few seconds to several minutes to complete. You may be asked to fill out a Captcha form, responding to surveys, or write a short article with little pocket money. Amazon M-turks can give you some good income in your spare time.
3. Filled by Amazon: fulfilled by Amazon or Amazon FBA as popular, in the Amazon is a program that lets you send your stuff to the Amazon Warehouse so that every time you order Your Amazon store, Amazon handles the overall packaging and shipping with Amazon FBA, you can sell stuff on Amazon even if you work 9-5.
4. Dropshipping Dropshipping: similar to Amazon FBA but with a slight difference. With dropshipping, you don't have to spend money to stock the store Your Amazon. All you need to do is find the wholesaler can sell items with very cheap price, and who can send the goods directly to the buyer so that you need only act as intermediaries, and keeping the difference in what is paid customer. the product, and what was imposed wholesale for that. It also allows you to earn passively.
5. Amazon Associates: Amazon Associates affiliate marketing program is for Amazon. You can create a blog, or social media page to advertise Amazon products, and earn a Commission every time someone buys a product using your links.
6. Amazon's Createspace: Amazon Createspace also allows you to publish your own book yourself but don't like the Amazon Kindle Publishing platform where you publish ebooks, Createspace lets you publish a copy hardcover book you.
7. Amazon Handmade: Handmade In Amazon's platform, you can sell Your handmade goods are mainly arts and crafts. If you are good at making jewelry, pictures, paintings, ornaments, and other impressive works of art, you can get some cool cash sell it on Amazon.
8. Amazon: Amazon Underground Underground provides the opportunity for the makers of applications, games and software to list and sell their products.
9. Web site Developers: Amazon Affiliate use Many web sites and blogs to promote their business. You can start a business targeted to Amazon Associates so you can create a blog and a web site for them.
10. Price comparison Website: another idea is to launch price comparison site where you can help people find the cheapest prices for various items that they may want to buy on Amazon. You can get some nice Commission via affiliate marketing on price comparison sites.
11. Photographic Products: You can also start a product photography business. One important requirement to make good sales on Amazon is a great photo of a product. You can start a business that focuses on helping Amazon Seller capture, edit and upload professional photos of products online.
12. Niche specialists: Candidates and existing Amazon Sellers are always looking for profitable niches in the Amazon by plunging themselves in and a lot of research goes into estimating this. You can start a business that helps people find a good niche for their business.
13. Ebook Author For Others: most people want to make money from Amazon Kindle publishing and Createspace publishing but very few of these talented writers. You can earn an impressive income from starting a Ghostwriting business where you write authors who do not have enough talent to write their own books.
14. Graphic Designer: You can also make money from designing book covers, drawing illustrations of books, graphics, and promotional materials for Amazon Kindle and Createspace authors.
15. Web Flipping: Another lucrative idea is to create an amazon affiliate or product review site, develop and build traffic for the site, and then sell them to other Amazon Associates who do not have web designing skills.
16. Web Hosting Services: You can also start a service targeted at Amazon Associates and others who do business on Amazon web hosting.
17. Delivery: Millions of people buy goods on Amazon a day and although Amazon has its own home delivery service, not every Amazon Seller uses it. You can make money from setting up a shipping service where you pick up items from Sellers, and deliver them to buyers in a timely fashion.
18. Being An Intermediary: what you need to do here is to search for people who need specialized online products [you can find many listings on craigslist's and other classified ad platforms or even on social media], search for products on Amazon , adding a small markup, and selling the product to interested parties.
19. Wholesale Amazon: You can also be an Amazon Wholesaler and sell products at wholesale prices to amazon merchants.
20. Used clothing Sellers: You can sell your own clothes used on Amazon, or go to thrift stores and buy cheap clothing items, their packages, and list them for sale at Amazon for a good price.
21. Antique Dealers: Amazon also allows you to sell antiques that include home decor and household items, artwork, furniture, office supplies, and antiques.
22. Seller Ticket: Another business you can start and make money from in Amazon is selling tickets for events or admission tickets to recreation centers.
23. Luxury Items Dealer: You can sell luxury items in Amazon as well. You can sell items such as designer Shoes, handbags, luxury watches, jewelry, clothing, and so on.
24. Amazon vehicles: You can also sell vehicles and vehicle accessories in Amazon. You do not need millions to start selling cars on Amazon, you can just approach car dealerships, enter into an agreement with them to earn commissions for every vehicle we are able to sell, take product photos, list them at your amazon store and wait for th e customer to start submission on.
25. Amazon consultant: You can be an Amazon consultant. Your work will center on helping amazon sellers increase sales in their stores, or increase profitability in their business.
26. Amazon Auction: You can also start an auction business where you auction items that people will be interested in Amazon Amazon.
27. Painting Sell: If you are good with paintings or you know who can sell them to you cheap price, Amazon is the best place to earn income selling paintings.
28. Sell Fitness Equipment: fitness is a very profitable niche on Amazon. Everyone wants to stay fit and healthy and you can earn impressive when you set up your own fitness store. You can sell a variety of fitness equipment including exercise equipment, sports and exercise, vitamins and supplements, fitness equipment and more.
29. Selling Cell Phone Phone Niche: the former of the former can also give you a good income at Amazon because many people could not afford to buy the phone brand or new phone contract often buy a used phone on Amazon. People from other countries outside the U.S. also bought it too.
30. Sell Electronics: you can also start an electronic business on Amazon. You can get a good income from the sale of items such as smart TV, a music player, speakers, and other related electronics.
31. Amazon Prime Pantry: pantry Amazon Prime is a program that allows you to sell groceries at Amazon. If you have been thinking to start your own grocery store but can't afford to buy a brick and mortar store, you can start selling your shopping on Amazon's pantry.
32. Supplies Wedding: the bride, groom and wedding planners are also among the highest visitor groups in the Amazon. You can start your own wedding shop also in place people can buy their wedding supplies such as wedding dresses, bridesmaid dresses, mother of the bride outfits, party decor, gifts and other wedding supplies.
33. Sell Stock Photos: other business ideas that you can explore in the Amazon are selling the photos at Amazon. If you can not take pictures yourself, you can buy stock photos on other platforms and resell it for profit at Amazon. Bloggers, book publishers and graphic artists are some of the main categories of people who will patronize your stock photography business.
34. Selling Gift Baskets: gift baskets May also sell pre-packaged at Amazon. A lot of people who want to send gifts to friends and their loved ones are sometimes confused with the kind of gifts that must be purchased as a result, they are always happy to put their hands in the gift baskets that have been packaged with impressive stuff to give gifts to their loved ones.
35. Private Labeling: business category For private labeling, you should find a manufacturer who can make some products according to specifications and label with the name of your own business as if you are the manufacturer, you can then resell product to another product. the people at Amazon at wholesale prices.
36. Slimming Products Slimming Tea: sell, slimming capsule, dietary supplements, body wrappers, patches of hunger, and other products that increase the weight loss is also a profitable niche in the Amazon.
37. The Publication Of The Magazine In The Amazon Kindle Store: other related business ideas with Amazon you can pursue is to publish and sell your own magazine in the bakery of the Amazon. You can publish and sell health magazines, business magazines, children's magazines and comic books or other types of magazines that could be guaranteed to give many an audience to you.
38. Pet Shop: you can also start a pet store in the Amazon to sell pet supplies such as pet foods, pet Tracker and tag, pet chains, and other animal care items.
39. The Needs Of Industry: other ideas which you can explore is selling tools and industrial machinery in the Amazon.
40. Amazon Book Promotion: you can also start the pressing business promotion service books to the Kindle and Create Space authors. You will make money from drawing attention to the lovers of the book for your client works in a book store Amazon.
41. Cd's and Vinyl: you can sell CDs and Vinyl on Amazon as well. Some of the popular music categories that you can browse include classical music, classic rock, rap and hip-hop, and country music. You can also sell music like music-themed weddings, Christmas and holiday music, and other hot music collection.
42. The Amazon Digital: Digital at Amazon, you can sell digital content such as games, digital video, and other digital goods. You can also sell digital services on Amazon as well.
43. Amazon Software: Amazon Software allows you to sell different types of software for small businesses, students, office management software, educational techniques and software among others.
44. Amazon Book Reviews: This business is also targeted at Amazon authors. What you need to do here is to read your client's works, and offer a critical review of the book so that interested readers can make a review-based purchase decision. If you love reading books, this is a very good business for you.
45. Amazon wine Program: Amazon wine is an Amazon home review program that does not always earn money instantly but lets you get many free products that you can resell and convert to cash. Amazon Vine members are given the product to test so they can provide an overview of the quality and usefulness of the product of potential buyers. To become an Amazon wine member, you must be a very active Amazon customer as a membership is by invitation only.
46. Amazon Virtual Customer Service: Amazon also employs Customer Service representatives who can work from home to answer customer questions, and solve any challenges customers may have. You can apply to become one of Amazon's Virtual customer representatives.
47. Amazon SEO Services: Another way to make money on Amazon that does not always involve buying and selling, offers SEO optimization services to help Amazon books and Seller's products to rank their products and very high stores on Amazon search engines.
48. Freelance Writing: Many amazon sellers do not know anything about writing interesting product Description. You can make good money from offering freelance writing services to the Seller.
49. Gardening And Farming Tools: Another lucrative niche that you can explore in the Amazon is selling gardening and farming tools. This is a very popular niche because many people are dabbling into gardening and farming homes.
50. Phone Accessories: You can never go wrong by selling phone accessories on Amazon, after all, almost everyone is using a cell phone.